The Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

questions

Why does Kevin Peterson drop catches often on Simon Jones' bowling? Why is Michael Vaughan so reluctant to give enough bowling to Simon Jones? Why didn't Billy Bowden give the pretty straight forward LBW decision against Bret Lee? Is bodyline (is it one word or two?) back? How come Aussie captains play great innings 'on demand'? What happened to well-mannerred English fans of the 70's?

--

Watched "The Rising" on Friday. I don't want to write anything about it.

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 07:06:00 AM, Blogger tmww said...

About all other queries but "What happened to well mannered English fans of the 70s" I have nothing to say. Dont you think, it is a part of the game?
And about well mannered fans? Are you missing them or enjoying the new stuff. As far as I am concerned, I am enjoying it. Hopefully they dont become like English Football fans though! ;)
But even that lends some fun to the game. So I am enjoying whatever I get to see. :)

 
At 8/17/2005 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Mahesh said...

I am not complaining about the manners. It is fun, I don't like the stiff-upper-lip any way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home