The Blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

of gaps

I have observed one thing since childhood. The obituary for celebrities always says that the gap created by the person's death would never fill up completely. Most of the times I could not see the gap. I would not go into specific cases for the dead ones not come to haunt me. As I grew up I realized that there were some gaps. One such gap is Kishor Kumar. Today's his birth anniversary and Radio Mirchi has been kind enough to play his songs for an hour.

***********************************************

It is said that both Fidel Castro and his brother Raul Castro are not seen since last few days. Despite US being so strong and everything the Castro have been able attract lots of media attention for years.

***********************************************

Current Music: Kaate nahi katate
Current mood: sleepy

1 Comments:

At 2/05/2007 02:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home