The Blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

humour?

Mr. recruiting consultant,

This is with reference to your mail about the excellent opportunity in your company. I am facing extreme trouble controlling my emotions. I do not want to waste more time of mine and wish to convey that stop bugging me. You are absolutely not going to get my updated profile.

--
MS.

Mr. Recruiting consultant wrote:

Hi soud

we have shortlisted your cv and wanted to see u in person if u are intrested send me your updated profile to discuss in detail

thanks

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2007 12:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Definition in legal malpractice nevada Atlanta soccer Washington online classes Fast cash card Calgary home listings online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home